- Return economy class flights ex Johannesburg: Johannesburg – Charles de Gaulle – San Francisco / San Francisco – Charles de Gaulle – Johannesburg
- 5 Nights accommodation at Courtyard Marriott San Francisco or similar
- Breakfast daily
- Flight Packages exclude Airport Taxes: From R9 600.00 per person (approximate)
- Airport taxes: From R9 600.00 per person (approximate)
- Passports and visas if applicable
- Personal items such as phone, fax, laundry etc
- Porterage & gratuities
- Admission fees into sights of interest not included in the tour cost/itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as tips for meals, gratuities, telephone calls, beverages
- All meals not mentioned under inclusions
About the San Francisco Sevens
What many may not realise is that as well as being the USA leg of the Sevens series, it is also the Rugby Sevens World Cup. Current holders New Zealand ( who won in Moscow in 2013) will be looking to defend their title at the iconic AT&T Park (pictured above), home of the San Francisco Giants baseball team, from 20-22 July 2018.
The tournament will bring together the world’s top 24 men’s and 16 women’s teams for three days of intense competition.
Click here for more information on the format of the 2018 Sevens World Cup.
About San Francisco
First of all, just so you know, the locals hate the term "Frisco", which is ften used by tourists. It is iether San Francisco or "The City"
What many people do agree on though is that it most "peoples favourite City', a title earned by its scenic beauty, cultural attractions, diverse communities, and world-class cuisine. The city is around 49 square miles, is very walk-able andis dotted with landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, Alcatraz and the largest Chinatown in the United States.
Views of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay are often laced with fog, creating a romantic mood in this most European of American cities. Away from the bright lights and bridges of San Francisco, there is a lot to see and do including visiting the world-famous Napa Valley wine region, the natural beauty of Lake Tahoe, the home of high-tech Silicon Valley, rugged mountain hiking trails in Yosemite National Park and much more.