- Return economy class flights ex Johannesburg on Cathay Pacific
- 3 or 4 Nights' 4 Star accommodation as mentioned above
- Breakfast daily
- 3-Day Official Essential Sevens Tickets
- Note: All Essential Sevens seats in the stadium are unreserved
- Travel insurance
- Tour liaison for assistance whilst in Hong Kong
- Tour Merchandise
- Document delivery by courier within SA to major cities
- Domestic flights
- All Transfers & tours
- Personal items such as phone, fax, laundry etc
- Porterage & gratuities
- Airport Taxes, currently appx R1500 per person subject to increase at the time of ticketing
- Early check in / late checkout – subject to availability and confirmation
About Hong Kong Sevens
The Hong Kong Sevens (Chinese: 香港國際七人欖球賽) is considered the premier tournament on the World Rugby Sevens Series competition. ith a carnival atmosphere and world rugby's largest prize purse, the 2017 Cathay Pacific /HSBC Hong Kong Sevens will be an unforgettable three days for everyone there.
From kicking off with 12 teams in front of 3,000 people at the Hong Kong Football Club in 1976 to today's three-day extravaganza of international rugby revelry with 28 teams playing in front of a total of 120,000 spectators, the 2017 Cathay Pacific / HSBC Hong Kong Sevens is THE Sevens Tournament everyone wants to see.
A raft of initiatives and entertainment is on the cards for spectators and around the world in 2017 as the rugby world again focuses on Hong Kong in April.