- Economy Class Flights - Johannesburg/ Dubai/ Johannesburg
- Match Ticket: Guaranteed match ticket for Emirates Airline Dubai Sevens – 2 Days
- 4 night’s accommodation at Selected Hotel in Dubai
- Breakfast daily
- Official 2 Day Event tickets to the Dubai Rugby Sevens (30 Nov, 01 Dec )
- Free stadium shuttle from selected locations
- Airport Taxes
- Admission fees into sights of interests, Personal Expenses such as tips for meals, gratuities, telephone calls, beverages, all meals not mentioned under inclusions and anything else of a personal nature
- Any other services not mentioned under “Inclusions”
About Dubai Sevens
This is the First IRB Sevens Tournament of the Season and it's great combination of rugby, shopping and beaches!
Friday is the start of the weekend in Dubai and this is the first Day of the tournament. Your basic package also includes tickets to the Thursday which is a practice day for all the teams.
Dubai gears up for this festival of rugby with attraction like The Rugby Village where there is loads of entertainment, places to eat and drink, exhibitions and entertainment for the kids.
later in the evenings on the Friday and the Saturday there there is music till midnight
Stick around for live music and a late bar at our Rugby Rock gigs in the Rugby Village at The Sevens Stadium on Friday and Saturday, 9.00pm – midnight.
There will also be an opening ceremony on Friday to round off the day’s action and get everyone excited for the Rugby Rock Festival at The Village
Selfie sticks, hover-boards and food & beverages are not allowed into the venue
There will be over 2000 pre-booked Taxi’s on hand if you want to get anywhere but there is also a free bus service to take fans back to handy locations across Dubai.
Bus #66 and bus #67 stop just outside The Sevens Stadium. Both buses start from Bur Dubai and go to the stadium via Oud Metha Road.
Uber has teamed up with Emirates to offer you a discounted ride to the stadium